Fancy a schnitzel on your flight from New York to Vienna? Or maybe a selection of tapas, mezze or Japanese delicacies on a trip to Amsterdam? With DO & CO à la carte your journey with myAustrian becomes a culinary experience!
Austrian Airlines passengers can choose exclusively from nine different menus for only 15 euros.
The selected menus can be ordered up to 24 hours before departure at alacarte.doco.com
Exemptions and other useful information:
DO & CO à la carte menus are available on Austrian Airlines scheduled flights and can only be booked by passengers with an Austrian Airlines ticket.
DO & CO à la carte is not available on
- Austrian domestic flights
- International flights departing from Austrian federal states
- Flights to and from Budapest, Prague and Zagreb
- Holiday flights operated by ‘myAustrian Holidays’
- Flights operated by partner airlines (codeshare)
- All long-haul flights to Vienna except departing JFK, EWR and ORD
Due to limited loading capacity on some aircraft, Austrian Airlines can only offer a limited number of menus on board. Also group requests (more than nine passengers on one flight booking) cannot be accepted. The menus are intended for Economy Class passengers. On flights, which have a meal included, the ordered menu is served instead of the standard menu.
More about the DO & CO à la carte menus at alacarte.doco.com