Visitors to the new United Polaris Lounge at Newark Liberty International Airport are welcomed at the entrance by an impressive light installation. The bar is the heart of the 2,500-square-metre Polaris Lounge, both in size and in the range of cocktails prepared there.
The United Polaris Lounge at a glance:
- 455 seats with 15 different types of seating
- 570 sockets and 450 USB ports
- 4 private telephone booths
- 10 private bedrooms
- 10 luxurious shower suites with rain showers and cosmetic products by Soho House & Co’s Cowshed Spa
- private dining room with service for up to 48 people
- bistro-style buffet with self-service bagel bar, sandwiches and wraps
- cocktail menu with signature drinks
The opening of the United Polaris Lounge in New York/Newark follows on from the United Polaris Lounge at San Francisco International Airport in April. The United Polaris Lounge at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston will open this summer, and the lounge at Los Angeles International Airport will follow in the autumn.