With its extended in-flight entertainment programme on long-haul flights, Lufthansa offers passengers in all travel classes a choice of around 180 feature films – 30% more than before – with the focus on current Hollywood productions. A new addition is the ‘Hollywood Recent Hits’ section, which features numerous successful Hollywood films from the past 12 to 24 months. And of course there are still the popular Hollywood classics.
And this is what travellers can expect from the Lufthansa Inflight Entertainment:
- more films from Europe, China, India, Japan and Korea
- more TV productions available, including popular series
- over 270 broadcasts – including documentaries, drama series and sitcoms
- 22 children’s films and 31 TV programmes for young travellers
- dubbed versions in up to eight languages and in many cases also with subtitles